Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, January 01, 2016

Photo Blogging Challenge (December 2015): Holidays

Where does the time go? Another month in the books and another year finished. I've been moving so I wasn't sure what I was going to get this month but found I had some choices. So here we go.

I was able to make our annual trip to NYC this year. I enjoy NY in December. It was unseasonably warm.
NYC_2015_3883

All the lights and windows make for a fun visit.

NYC_2015_1020203 


I got home in time for a little bit of winter in Texas. we've ha a Winter Wonderland festival the last few years complete with an "ice skating rink" made of plastic. But they say it works.

Waco Winter Wonderland


We celebrated our first Christmas in our new house. We had 19 friends and family share the day with us.
Christmas_2015_1020416


It's always good spending time with my niece and nephew as well. They are good kids.

Christmas_2015_1020442

That's a wrap. Bring on 2016 and bring on new challenges. Take a look at the other participants over at a 'lil hoohaa. And join us in January!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

19 in your new home for Christmas dinner? That's quite a house warming. Congratulations on finally moving into your new place. Wishing you and yours all the best in 2016. And, BTW, the Christmas lights in NYC are stunning.

Unknown said...

I love all your Christmas shots. The first image of New York and the last one of presents being opened by family members are certainly ones to treasure. The sunlight in the last one has added a magical atmosphere which is just perfect for a Christmassy feeling. Well captured.

Jana said...

Wow your photos look stunning! My favourite is definitely the last one where they open the presents - it's such a lovely shot. :)

Jana // Life of Jana

Unknown said...

Looks like a lot of fun this holiday season.

P.J. said...

Excellent photos for the challenge, Mike. I didn't get to NYC this holiday season (I had plans to, then I got sick), so nice seeing your shots. The fireworks photo was excellent. And so many people at your house... yikes!