Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, November 30, 2015

Photo Blogging Challenge (November 2015): Morning

I'm usually not awake enough to remember to take a morning photo so this was a bit of a challenge. I tried to come up with a good mix but the majority came from the same morning.

I've shared photos of our family land previously. This was opening weekend of deer season. I like shooting them with the camera more than a gun. Photos are easier to clean but don't taste as good. I love watching the sun come over the hill from behind me and paint the country side. Flickr didn't want me to share this one. Click on it to imbiggen!_
Pearl2015_

It was a clear night so deer activity was light. Mother Nature gave us plenty to watch though.
Pearl2015_0568

And our patience was finally rewarded. We watched this young guy stroll by and his way to the feeder in the back pasture.
Pearl2015_0576

Always a good day for a parade, this was Will's last trip to the Waco Veteran's Day parade as he changes schools next year.
VeteransDay2015_0690

The weather is finally changing. It cooled off quickly overnight leaving us with a steamy pond.
Steamy pond

I hope you enjoyed my offerings this month. Visit my flickr page to see the rest of my month. There is a pretty sweet photo of a bobcat! Visit a lil'hoohaa's blog to see the other participants. And maybe join in next month.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the way you "shoot"! The shot of the lone bird with the blurred backdrop is very nice. And although the first landscape is more monotone, it's fantastic with the clouds in the sky. Great selection.

Unknown said...

I love your photos especially the lonesome bird surrounded by a landscape.

Unknown said...

Nice shots. They may not taste as good as when hunted but they do feed the soul. The panoramic pictures reminds me of a painting. Just beautiful. The deer looks like he is standing in the spotlight of the sun. Your patience paid off. In love and light Cheryle

Donna said...

The steaming pond photo is spectacular.

Unknown said...

Mike, I always appreciate it when you offer us another peek at your family's land. So lovely. I'll definitely go check the bobcat photo...I hiked a trail called the Bobcat Trail in November and I wasn't sure what I should be watching for!

Unknown said...

The pond photo is my favorite, I love the colors and composition.

Jana said...

Great photos! Your pictures look absolutely stunning!

Jana // Life of Jana

Clare B said...

I love your morning landscapes especially the steamy pond, your world looks amazing and your photos are brill.

P.J. said...

That pond photo is excellent, Mike. I love the look of it. A great set of photos overall. That deer looks like it would have been a trophy for a hunter!