Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, May 03, 2018

Photo Blogging Challenge (April 2018): One person

April's challenge is one person. I had a couple of ideas, I thought about 5 of one person, but ultimately wanted to share some others. So here we go:

My nephew is a senior this year and getting ready to graduate. I took the opportunity of an Easter visit to get some shots of him for his announcement.
Easter2018_0210

It took a little work to get him to loosen up though. I think we finally got him to relax. :)
Easter2018_0104

Will is just a sophomore but wanted in on the action.
Easter2018_0097

John is also a senior. He had a tux rented for the weekend for an event so we decided to make the most of it.
John2018_0883

The boy loves his Jeep!
John2018_0851

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Great idea and quite the parade of young guys! Your nephew looks like the one I would most likely pick to have a beer. I don't like beer, but hey, something's gotta give ;-)

Out and About with the GeoKs said...

Good to see your nephew in the mix with his cousins. And while John make love his Jeep, I know you love your annual family photos during bluebell season, so I'd say it was a win-win weekend!