Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, March 02, 2018

Photo Blogging Challenge (February 2018): Simple

February has been anything but simple. I'll spare you the details but we've been busy. I almost skipped out again but I didn't want to miss two months in a row. So here we are.

Air travel makes managing my folks in Tulsa pretty simple. The fact that they are all good people helps the most. If it wasn't for the plane, I'd be away from home three days for one day of work.
KTUL

The First Saturday of every month the little community of Pearl, Texas holds their Bluegrass Festival. While the lack of drums and electric instruments simplifies things, the harmonies and melodies are often far from simple. But it does hearken back to simpler times. I get down there as often as I can. http://www.pearlbluegrass.com/
PearlFeb2018_9795

While perusing my stream, I noticed a lot of my daily posts were sky shots. Pretty skies make photos pretty simple.
February2018_6768


You would think it would be simple to ship a parcel without beating the box and the item all the way to hell. You would think...
February1812of12 (5 of 12)

Sometimes, something as simple as moving our regular Troop meeting to the bowling alley is what it takes to re energize these younguns.
February-6918

That's what I have for this month. Hopefully, March will be a little more... simple and I will be more inspired. Take a look at the other submissions if you'd like and, heck, join in, won't you. 

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Very cool shots, and so diverse!
Love the view from the plane and the colorful sky.
What was in the box, did it get you undamaged even the packaging didn't?

Out and About with the GeoKs said...

Simply great! Agree that air travel can be very helpful, but checking in and clearing security is anything but simple. Thankfully, the view from the plane window simply brings everything into perspective. Skies are one of my favourite photo subjects, too, but we've had very few beautiful sunsets this winter. Maybe that's because it's snowing so often! Glad you decided to opt in this month. Hope your March is a little slower.