Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, February 29, 2016

Photo Blogging Challenge (February 2016): Leap

The challenge for this month's post was LEAP. I went completely literal this month. My youngest finished up his basketball season, only two losses and they both came at the end. One to a team that much larger than our guys. We had a little post-season get together over at one of the coach's. They had a shorter goal setup and had fun dunking. Here are the results.

February2016_2560
February2016_2565
February2016_2563
February2016_2579
February2016_2594

I can't wait to take a look at the other participants. I bet you can't either. They can be found at a lil hoohaa blog. Take a look and check back to see what next month's theme will be. Join us! If you want more of me, you can follow along with my adventures for February at my flickr page. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I always love a great action shot. :)

Katherine said...

These are FANTASTIC!!!! I loved them all. You must have had so much fun taking these. And what a workout for the players :) Leap was a perfect subject for you this month!

Lisa said...

I considered going literal for the theme, but it was too cold outside for any leaping photos....and...well, leaping inside the house isn't the greatest idea! :-) These are very nice action shots!

Unknown said...

So well done! You've got me thinking ahead to May and our annual taekwondo tournament, when I always have a lot of trouble avoiding blur...must need a higher ISO and faster shutter speed. I'd better get practicing so I'll be better prepared this year.

P.J. said...

You had a good take on the February theme, that's for sure. What I like, to be honest, is the third photo down. It looks like he clanged the dunk on that one. I don't know why, but shots like that always make me smile.