Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Friday, July 31, 2015

Photo Blogging Challenge (July 2015): Patriotic

Well, July found me on the road quite a bit so my take on Patriotic is going to be pretty standard patriotic fare being the most patriotic month here in the US.

Except for this one:
Wilbur America Match made in Heaven
Wilbur returns in his full patriotic form! Does it get any better?

The rest are some of my better attempts at fireworks. I used my Triggertrap cord hooked to the iPhone. It worked well.

fireworks2015_9724

fireworks2015_9761

fireworks2015_9835
fireworks2015_9843

That's all I have this month. I've got some fun backpacking through Colorado pics followed by a diving trip to Grand Cayman. They didn't really fit the theme. Take a look at a 'lil hoohaa's page for the other entries. We'll see you next month.

4 comments:

Pat B said...

Those firework photos are amazing!

Clare B said...

Your fireworks are amazing shots and look brilliant against the black background on yur blog!

Unknown said...

Now that I've seen your fireworks photos I'm even more determined to do a better job on New Year's Eve. I have a Triggertrap but didn't use it because I was still figuring out the live composite function on my camera - my mistake! I'll definitely put it to use 6 months from now. The Wilbur reprise is a keeper!

P.J. said...

Fireworks are always good for a patriotic take! Nice captures, Mike!