Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Photo Blogging Challenge (March 2014): One

March went by fast. The theme for this month was One. Let's get started.

My mother-in-law's birthday is March 2, we were going to be out of town so we celebrated early. One candle multiple cakes of multiple flavors.

Nanny_Birthday_4943


We were gone because I had a conference in Aruba. Not too bad of a way to spend a week. This sailboat came by at the same time every day.

Aruba_2014_5008

This was either hole number 1 or hole number 10, I can't recall. Either way, they both have a one and I did not get a hole in one. 

Aruba_2014_5045

One slice missing from the pie.

Beautifully ordinary. #fmsphotoaday #2014hoohaa365

These guys are taking off just after we land every time I go to Tulsa. I never get tired of watching them.

DILOMAR_2014_5371
 
Since my first photo was actually taken on February 28, here is a bonus. One leg, enjoying a scenic lunch while backpacking with my scouts.

Untitled

So there is March. I need things to slow down just a little and by little I mean a lot! Check out the other amazing photos over at the a 'lilhoohaa blog. This brings to end a full year of Photo Blogging Challenges. On to the next year! 

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Conference in Aruba?! YES, PLEASE! :-) Let me know how you manage to slow things down. I need to learn that too. Great shots. I enjoyed them all.

Paul Myers said...

Oh my. That sailboat shot is just amazing. I think I could sit there and watch it sail on by all day long. Well done.

Kathy said...

Wow! Love that shot of the sailboat in Aruba! Great photos :) Lucky you to attend a conference in such a beautiful location!

Babs-beetle said...

Great photos, especially the sailboat and the last shot.

nonamedufus said...

Nice pizza...and nice pics.