Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Photo Blogging Challenge (March 2013)

I decided I didn't have enough on my plate so I added PJ's Photo Blogging Challenge The first month's challenge is My World and due to the activities in my world, I missed the deadline, but here it is anyway. 


nassau_2013_3030030
Steamboat_2013_8562March started off with a bleasure plusiness trip that was minorly work-related to Nassau, The Bahamas. It was abnormally windy and cool but we dove some and played a little golf as well as visiting with some old friends. 

 





Steamboat_2013_7349 The next week brought us to Steamboat Springs for some spring skiing for the boys' spring break. We had two days of snow and two days of warm spring ski. They are getting really good. 









In Steamboat, we found this cool place called Ice Castles CO where they have built this huge structure out of ice. 










377_Canoe_MAR2013_3230150 
After returning home, the Boy Scouts of Troop 377 did some canoeing on the Brazos River during our March camp out. The boys did conoes while many of the adults kayaked. It was a great day on the water but a cold weekend.
geocaching-3270173  





Just last week, myself and a couple of local cachers decided to go after a cache that has been on our watch list for some time,
Necropolis of Britannia Manor III. We had a good time on this puzzle cache and ate some fantastic barbecue for lunch. Easily one of the best finds in my list.





EASTER_2013_7614 And since I've already "broken the rules", here is a sixth picture out of five. Our March ended with an Easter egg hunt with the cousins and a friend from up the street. Next month, I'll try to be on time!

2 comments:

P.J. said...

Oh, Mike. :)

Nice work for the month. See, I need a job like yours. I want to travel. Have any openings? hahaha

Ziva said...

These are wonderful photos! I especially love the one of Nassau, and the one of the river. Beautiful work. :)