Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Saturday, February 01, 2014

Photo Blogging Challenge (January 2013): New

This month's them was New. Handy since it's a new year. So that's how we'll start this.

We spent our New Year in a hotel room in Scottsdale, AZ. We were there for the Fiesta Bowl. Our first BCS bowl!
Fiesta_del_Oso_2013_1010139

My Baylor Bears were the well favored team but UCF had different plans and really caught our guys buy surprise.

Sic 'em!

Something old is something new for me. The historic Waco Hippodrome Theater was purchased and is being renovated. I was able to obtain some of the old seats. The place has a lot of history. I'm happy to see it preserved again. Elvis used to watch movies there.

I got some well used chairs today. Waco Hippodrome #wacotown #2014hoohaa365

Amy found a stray kitty, we got him fixed and were looking for a new home. Amy's sister took her instead.

Galveston_2014_1150017

Amy ran the Houston Marathon, but the day before we all ran the ABB 5K, everyone did a great job, that's a new PR for me in a 5K.

That's a PR for me. Still trying to get under 10 min per mile. I'm gaining on it. #abb5k

A new year and new scouts means lots of new scout skills to learn.
 
Mother Neff SP_January 2014_1250029

So, that's six. I can't count and I can't decide which one I would take out. It was hard enough to narrow it down to these. Why don't you take a look at the a 'lilhoohaa photo challenge page and check out the other fantastic entries. I can't wait to see what the February challenge will bring.

2 comments:

Paul Myers said...

What a find of those chairs from the HIppodrome.

Jo said...

fabulous "new" post! I amd guessing the new scouts will be learning all kinds of new skills in the coming year! how fab!