Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, October 05, 2023

Photo Blogging Challenge (September 2023): Simple

 Bear with me here. For this month's challenge, I wanted to do a bit more than my iPhone, even if the theme was Simple. Several of us went to a music festival in Kentucky and that's when it hit me. What can I do with a simple point and shoot camera at a concert. I hope you like what I produced as much as I do.

Billy StringsP1030531

Duran DuranP1030843

Scott AvettP1040338


This is probably my favorite of the weekend and one of my favorite shots ever. Tania Elizabeth, a member of the Avett Brothers band.P1040363-Enhanced-NR

The Avett BrosP1040334

There's my five. I also kept this theme Simple in that I didn't have to write too much. Enjoy your October and hope to see you at month's end.


3 comments:

P.J. said...

Point and shoot cameras have come a long way. It's crazy how good of an image one can get from one, or from a phone -- it truly does make life simple.

And good shots. Concert shots are always so cool when done right. I remember one I took of Kenny Rogers years ago that still sticks out to me because I caught it at just the right moment with lighting and all.

Out and About with the GeoKs said...

So many layers of simple embedded in this post. Way to go! That music festival looks amazing, with some names I recognize and others that are new to me. I'm curious now, to check them out. I always appreciate it when PBC participants identify their favourite out of the five photos. There's a lot to like about your favourite. The atmosphere comes right through the screen.

Tamara said...

What a cool approach! Looks you had a fabulous time at the festival!
Out of the five artists I only know one: Duran Duran. Now had you attended concerts of SIMPLY Red or SIMPLE Mind, we could talk again ;-)