Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, September 04, 2023

Photo Blogging Challenge (August 2023): Happy Place

Happy Place What is my happy place? Good question.

A little cat, er, dog nap rather. That's a pretty happy place. My lap is certainly Charlie's.
August2023_1391

I've seen some fun races and great concerts at COTA, looking forward to being back this October.
August2023_1480

In August, a cold movie theater is an especially happy place.
August2023_1485

Spending time in the country with my dad. Glad he's still around. 
August2023_1525

Anywhere that I am with this one! 
August2023_1536

WAKE UP! ***b-b-b-bonus s-s-s-shot***
August2023_1512

5 comments:

Tamara said...

I can get behind your happy places!
What kind of hut is that your Dad is in?
Cheers to you and your wife!

Mike Davis said...

It's a pump house. Our water pump had some issues due to the heat and we've been trying to get that sorted.

Out and About with the GeoKs said...

I see a theme here...we're all happy with family, friends, pets and adventures. I so relate to your appreciation that your Dad is still with you. My parents and both parents-in-law are all doing pretty well, in their early- to mid-eighties. I'm happy to spend time with them, even if it's just providing tech support, delivering groceries or via FaceTime. Love the shot from the air - that's a great perspective on a special location.

Paul Myers said...

Great set of shots for the theme this month. My parents are both still around, although they appear to be much more advanced in age as opposed to your dad. Cherish that time with him always.

P.J. said...

Happy happy happy! Harper also feels a lot of my space should be her happy place, so ...

And goodness, I bet I haven't been in a movie theater in 5-8 years.