Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, August 03, 2022

Photo Blogging Challenge (July 2022): Get Low

I'm back. But I didn't really leave. The last two months, I sat down to pick out photos to use and came to the conclusion I was just trying to back into the theme and that wasn't much fun. This month, I took photos specifically with the theme in mind. So here we go.

I caught this little Hummer taking off from the fountain in the front yard. They are fast!July_2022_0223

OK, so I did leave. We got out of Texas for a few days and headed to Colorado for some much cooler weather. Got out on a hike that the boys and I had backpacked a few years ago. I forgot how rocky the trail was.Colorado_Escape_2022_4879

Found these 'shrooms along the way. Did not eat.Colorado_Escape_2022_4892

More sights along the hike.Colorado_Escape_2022_4906

I got low and high at the same time. But I didn't get high even though it's legal here.Colorado_Escape_2022_5041


There's my five. Here's a couple of bonus pics. If you've never been to one of the Meow Wolf installations, you should go. This is the only one I've visited but there are 2 more, Santa Fe and Las Vegas. I hear Dallas and/or Houston soon. It's indescribable.

Colorado_Escape_2022_5005   Colorado_Escape_2022_5001

Hope to keep going for next month. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

It's amazing what you can find if you look down, isn't it?! I laughed at your comment about getting high in Colorado. 😆 We just got back from Vegas but what happens in Vegas didn't stay there because we came back with Covid!

Out and About with the GeoKs said...

Love those hiking pics. Not sure which is worse on a trail...rocks or tree roots! Meow Wolf looks amazing, kind of like a permanent Beakerhead - one of my favourite things ever in Calgary. Welcome back. Hope to see you again next month.

Tamara said...

Getting out of Texas for a nice (and cool-ish) hike sounds wonderful. You even found a chanterelle - makes me hopeful that fall is around the corner!
The Meow Wolf installations look fabulous!
Love Colorado pun :-)