Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Sunday, March 01, 2020

Food Photo Challenge (February 2020): Breakfast

I'm not a big breakfast eater. I like to sleep until the last possible second and scramble to rush out the door. I get my good breakfast eating in on the weekends but just not much during the week. I love breakfast foods. Breakfast for Dinner is the greatest.

I couldn't pass up when my friend, The HonkyTonk Kid, announced a special BBQ sandwich using waffles for the bread. He baked the waffles with those little sugar balls so they got all good and carmelized. You had your choice of meats, I did chopped beef. It also come with 2 strips bacon, Muenster and colby jack cheese, and a choice of sauces. I chose the Strawberry Chipotle.

I present the My Liege’s Sandwich!


February2020_1152

It was so good. It came with a little side of fruit and yogurt to cool things down. Also, his place is the only place I ever drink Mountain Dew. I really stay away from sodas for the most part. I would totally eat this for breakfast!

1 comment:

P.J. said...

Well, now that is pretty interesting. I am not sure I would eat BBQ for breakfast, but .. it does look a bit delish!