Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, October 08, 2026

Make Your Month All About You (September 2026)

So, selfies and ussies seemed the most obvious for this theme so that's what I went with. It was a good month for those anyway!

Comedy Bang! Bang! is a podcast that has been going now for 17 years. I've had the opportunity to catch it live a few times now. It's always a good time.September_2026_2346

Football season is here. Marigold visited me at the alumni tailgate.
September_2026_5_of_12

I've been a Weird Al fan since middle school. I'm happy my family enjoys him as well.
IMG_2625

I prefer smaller venues these days but one does what one must do!
IMG_2637

Does it count as a selfie if you prop a camera on a table?
IMG_4533

That's what I brought this month. It's been a busy year and I expect the end of it to be a little busier even but it all keeps me alive. As always, you can find just about my whole life, at least back to 2004 over on my flickr page. And you can see the rest of the contributions at a 'lil hoohaa.

No comments: