Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Saturday, February 04, 2023

Photo Blogging Challenge (January 2023): Nice, New, and Looking Ahead

It's a new year and a new year of Photo Challenges. What's nice and new that we can look ahead for or to?

Let's see. 

A new month, a new year, and new bluegrass players at Pearl's First Saturday Bluegrass Jam.
January_2023_7666 

I got a new photo printer. I like to print every now and then. Unfortunately, many times not enough to keep the ink from gumming up. I'm going to try to print at least once a month with this one. 
January_2023_7739 

New wallpaper going up in my mom's new powder room. Fun stuff. Hopefully she is moving soon.
January_2023_7804 

For the first time since the mid 1980s, the Waco Symphony Orchestra is looking for a new music director and conductor. Tonight, we had the first of the finalists lead the WSO. He was great!
January_2023_7814

Finally, a new to us fishing spot way back in a hiking/horse/bike only park. Nice and quiet.
January_2023_7823

That's my five. I'm looking forward to another great year!

3 comments:

Out and About with the GeoKs said...

Such a great range of memories for you. Love the quilts behind the bluegrass stage, and the sense of being away from it all in the last photo. Did you catch anything?

Tamara said...

If you're looking for something to print ona monthly basis, why not your five pictures of this challenge?
For a second there I thought you were going to apply for the conductor position ;-)
What an entertaining wallpaper - so much to see!

Lisa said...

A new color printer is exciting! I use mine all the time for photos. That wallpaper is crazy fun! I think I could spend the entire afternoon looking aver your fishing site. X