Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Wednesday, January 05, 2022

Photo Blogging Challenge (December 2021): Holly Jolly

Another year come and gone. And another weird one as well. I think we are all ready for some kind of normal. I am for sure. I was happy that family at least got to spend the holidays together and we are all still healthy. My photos this moth are pretty self explanatory so I think I'll leave them to speak.

December_2021_0543 

December_2021_10_of_12 

Christmas_2021_0740 

Christmas_2021_0751 

Christmas_2021_0735

I'm looking forward to another year of photos and another year of photo challenges. I always enjoy everyone's photos; it's a treat to see your slices of the world. I wish you all a Happy New Year and we'll see you on the January challenge.

 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Definitely no commentary needed to see how jolly your December was! While the year was far from perfect, there were a few bright spots to help us remember to be thankful.

Out and About with the GeoKs said...

It's clear there are a lot of multi-generational family memories associated with some of those Christmas decorations. Beautiful to see...and has me wondering where the ceramic stocking my maternal grandmother used to put out ended up...maybe with Mom? I'll ask next time we talk. So great that your family was all together for Christmas. Here's hoping that will be the norm for all families come Christmas 2022. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Getting Fit in MA said...

The first photo made me tear up.

Wonderful job with the Holly Jolly theme!