Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Monday, May 03, 2021

Photo Blogging Challenge (April 2021): Drink Up

I don't know if I mis-remembered the prompt or just didn't pay attention but I had to rework my plans and see what I could make work. Wish me luck and bare with me as we Drink Up!

Let's start by drinking up that green and gold as my Baylor Bears win the NCAA Basketball Championship in true champion fashion.
April 2021_7217

Drinking up those April showers. We'll be missing the rain come July.
April 2021_7251

After the showers, we'll drink up some outdoors and sunshine.
RPR April 2021_7280

Drinking up some family time and silly traditions.
Bluebonnets 2021_8432

Oh, hey, did I mention my Baylor Bears are National Champs? We'll end it as we started. But it's a good thing we Drank Up the celebration because just a few days later our Hall of Fame Women's Basketball Coach of 21 years moved on to another school.
Baylor Basketball National Championship Parade_8746

I definitely know that in May Spring Has Sprung and will work towards that end! :)

3 comments:

ladyleemanila said...

love your photos especially the family one :)

Tamara said...

Congrats, Baylor Bears, on your huge win! How exciting!
Love your family picture. Looksd like the boys of the family have bigger hair than Mom :-)
What a downpour - glad the sun made a comeback.
Great pictures!

https://thethreegerbers.blogspot.com/2021/04/drink-up.html

P.J. said...

Good to see I wasn't the only one who did a mess up with thinking about the theme. Good job on the rebound though. And it worked for the theme! And though I will say I had hoped Gonzaga won... in the end I didn't have an issue with either team winning. Nice to see a "changing of the guard" at the top. On the other note, I was shocked Mulkey left!