Flagrant disregard

cmiked. Get yours at flagrantdisregard.com/flickr

Thursday, March 02, 2017

Photo Blogging Challenge (February 2017): Love

Love is in the air... in all the photos you see. This month's Photo Blogging Challenge theme was love. I'd love to show you what I have!

I love the time I get to spend with the scouts. They tried hard to catch some trout at a pond in a state park that had been recently stocked. It was just too warm.
February_2017_1050203

I love that this one is starting to figure out how to fix his own issues. I know nothing about cars, so I'm not much help.
February 12 of 12 (5 of 12)

I love that my wife is great at making sure we have a little something for all the holidays. She can run with a theme!
Early Valentines Cake!

I love the crazy things we do as a family, even though we are missing one in this photo, like running through the streets of Austin for 13.1 or 26.2 miles depending on ones activity level. (hint: the boys took the shorter course)
February-0339.jpg

And finally, I just love to be outside whenever I can. Especially when the weather is like this!
February_0474

So, how about that. 5 photos. It's been a busy month but a good one. Go take a look at a 'lil hoohaa for the other entrys to this month. I think March is year 4! Join us. Visit my flickr stream for a daily dose of me.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love all your photos for the theme this month. I like the refelections in the water which also add a nice bit of colour to your first photo. The love themed cake looks tempting with all the colour. Its also nice to see the things people actually love this month. A good take on the theme.

Tamara said...

You are one lucky guy to be surrounded by so many cool and loving people! I'm sure the apples don't fall far from the tree, though.

P.J. said...

As always ... great photos for the theme. I like your take on things. For the record ... I also know nothing about cars and totally respect those who understand them and can do work on their own. The reflections in the first photos are really cool. Nice work as always!